The perfect gift for all new parents to be. Document your pregnancy from week 12 to birth with our Pregnancy Journal and Pregnancy Milestone Cards. Just select which one of our three Milestone Card design styles you would like (floral, tribal or vintage).
The Belle and Grace Boutique Pregnancy Journal is perfect for recording every emotion and milestone you experience on your pregnancy journey. Beautifully designed to prompt Mums and Dads-to-be to make notes, you will delight to look back on what you have written in your Journal in years to come.
Timeless and stylish, the Pregnancy Journal is bound and covered in your choice of either white or black linen with a minimalist design for the cover. With plenty of room to store precious ultrasound pictures and notes to your baby, you may choose to present your Pregnancy Journal to your child as a keepsake of your special time.
If you are a modern mum distracted by everyday life, or perhaps you know one, the Belle and Grace Boutique Pregnancy Journal is an ideal way to remember your pregnancy forever. Use your Pregnancy Journal to write letters to your baby telling them how you feel before you meet for the very first time. Record your cravings, your hopes, and fears, appointments, plans and details of your growing bump.
- Record pregnancy details, such as when you found out.
- Keep ultrasound pictures safe.
- Keep track of your pregnancy, week by week.
- Write notes to your baby.
- Log appointments.
- Details of baby shower and gifts.
- Birthing plan and labour.
- Remember baby names.
PREGNANCY MILESTONE CARDS
The Baby Milestone Cards cover every landmark of baby’s first year. A total of 34 cards are included in the set and each pack is packaged in a beautiful, branded cotton bag. A perfect gift for a baby shower, busy modern mums will love the Baby Milestone Cards because of how easy it is to keep an accurate record of baby’s progress and firsts.
Once the Baby Milestone Cards are completed, keep them as a precious keepsake or present them as a gift to your son and daughter one day. It will remind them of the special place in your heart that is taken by your first year together.
- Today I am brand new
- Weeks 1-3
- Months 1-12
- Hip Hip hooray, today is my first birthday
- Today I smiled for the first time
- Today I giggled for the first time
- Today I rolled over for the first time
- Today I sat up for the first time
- Today I said mama for the first time
- Today I said dada for the first time
- Today I had my first haircut
- Today ate solids for the first time
- Today I had my first bath
- Today I got my first tooth
- Today I stood up for the first time
- Last night I slept through the night
- Hand and footprints